Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tomaso's Pizzeria


Tomaso's Pizzeria
276 Bedford Highway, Halifax
902-457-2277

My husband and I have been enjoying Tomaso’s delicious pizza for a couple of years now, and we have rarely been disappointed with it. The nice thing about this place is the variety of pizzas and the option for traditional or thin crust. Last night we ordered the usual: deluxe, which is not to be confused with the works. It is like a traditional works pizza, but they add olives (which I get them to hold), pineapple and hot peppers. On occasion they don’t brown the pizza enough, much to my husband’s dismay, but last night this pie was perfecto! I have also enjoyed The Inferno, Greek Style and Spinaci & Galo Arrostito. In addition to great pizza, their wings are awesome … when they have them available...

No comments:

Post a Comment